TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
1. Online store "wikome.pl",
is carried out by a single-person non-registered economic activity under the name "WIKOME"
2. These Terms and Conditions are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of use of the Online Store and the rules and mode of concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance through the Store.
1. Consumer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller within the Store, the object of which is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
2. Seller – a natural person engaged in a single-person non-registered economic activity under the name "WIKOME".
3. Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, whose separate law confers legal capacity, performing in its own name an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Shop – an online store run by the Seller at the internet address www.wikome.pl
6. Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer within the framework of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (within the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the moment of conclusion of the contract.
7, 2014, in New Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions of the Store.
8. Order – a statement of the Customer's will made using the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Agreement for the Sale of the Product or Products with the Seller.
9. Account – the customer's account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by him in the Store.
10. Registration form – a form available in the Store, allowing you to create a User Account.
11. Order Form – an interactive form available in the Store enabling you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Shopping Cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart – an element of the Store software, in which the products selected by the Customer are visible, as well as the possibility of determining and modifying the order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product – a movable item/service available in the Store which is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of the Product concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means – application to the characteristics of the Product – a contract for the provision of services and a contract for work.
15. Crafts- a product produced in an im-industrial way, having artistic qualities.
1. Seller's email: email@example.com
2. Seller's phone number: 533 121 256
3. Seller's bank account number: PL 34 1240 2630 1111 0010 4718 3727
4. The Customer may communicate by telephone with the Seller between 8 and 21 hours.
1. The Seller shall not be liable to the fullest extent permitted by law for disturbances including interruptions in the functioning of the Store due to technical failure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incomistence of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
2. Browsing the Store assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
3. Prices listed in the Store are given in Polish zlotys. Valuable gross and net costs have the same value
4. The final (final) amount payable by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including transport, packaging, delivery and postal services) charges, which the Customer is informed about on the Store's website during the placing of the Order, including when expressing his willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. When the nature of the subject matter of the Agreement does not allow, sensibly assessing, the calculation of the final (final) price in advance, information about the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as the fees for transportation, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be given in the Store in the product description.
Create an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you need to fill out the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: name, surname, email address, password.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free of charge.
3. Login to the Account is done by entering the login (e-mail address)
and password invented by the ordering party.
4. In the "Personal Data" tab you can enter your name and change your password.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order:
1. Log in to the Store (optional);
2. Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, select if there is a quantity of pieces, color, size, and then click the button " ADD TOCART"
3. You can continue your purchases by selecting the 'CONTINUE SHOPPING' button or go to check out by clicking on the 'GO TO ORDER FULFILLMENT'button
4. In the basket, you can cancel the purchase of the product by pressing on the icon or change the number of pieces
5, 2015, in New Then click again, GO TO ORDER FULFILLMENT '' and fill in your personal details, addresses, delivery method and payment
6. I would like to point out that I agree with the terms and conditions of service and will comply with them unconditionally
7. Click on the button " ORDER WITH PAYMENTOBLIGATION"
8. If you have chosen the option to place an Order without registration – fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data in the invoice, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. courier delivery,
(b) courier delivery,
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Cash on delivery
(b) Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
(c) Electronic payment
(d) Payment by credit card
3. Detailed information about delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution is made by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the customer's e-mail address provided during the order, which contains at least the Seller's statements about receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Customer of the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. Payments by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 7 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be cancelled.
(b) Payment on delivery on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make a payment on delivery.
4. The Product will be sent by the Seller within the period indicated in its description in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5, 2015, in New The beginning of the delivery date of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
(b) If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement,
6. When ordering Products with different delivery times, the longest delivery time is the longest specified date.
7. The beginning of the period of readiness of the Product for collection by the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
(b) If the Customer chooses the method in cash on personal collection – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
9. Delivery of the Product takes place exclusively on the territory Polish.
10. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The costs of delivery of the Product (including charges for transport, packaging, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the pages of the Online Store in the "Delivery Costs" tab and during the placing of the Order, including when the Customer expresses his willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is not possible.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from delivery of the Product to the Consumer or to a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. In the case of a Contract which covers multiple Products which are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last good, lot or part.
4. In the case of an Agreement which consists in the regular supply of Products for a limited period of time (subscription), the period referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from taking possession of the first item.
5, 2015, in New The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by making a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
6. The statement can be sent by traditional mail, or by electronic means by sending a statement to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by making a statement on the Seller's website – the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The declaration may also be made on a form, a specimen of which is annex 1 to these Regulations.
7. In case of sending the declaration by the Consumer by electronic means, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
8. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from the Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer immediately, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the goods, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller.
c. The Seller will make a refund using the same payment methods as were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another solution that will not entail any costs for him.
(d) The Seller may withhold the refund until the Product is received back or until proof of its return has been provided, which is which occurs first.
(e) The Consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address specified in these Regulations without delay, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back before the expiry of the 14-day period.
f. The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if, by its nature, the Product could not be returned by post in the usual way.
g. The Consumer is only liable for any decrease in the value of the Product resulting from the use of the Product in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
9. In the event that, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by post, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be included in the product description in the Store.
10, 2015, in Los Angeles. The Consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract in relation to the Agreement:
a. In which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured to the specifications of the Consumer or to meet his individual needs,
b. For the provision of services, if the Seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer, who has been informed before the start of the service that after the performance by the Seller loses the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
c. In which the subject matter of the service is goods which, after delivery by their nature, are inseparably linked to other things,
Complaint and warranty
1. New Products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a defect-free thing.
3. In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller of the goods, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranties in the Civil Code.
4. The complaint must be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller given in these Regulations.
5. It is recommended that the complaint include m.in. a concise description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, photos on which the elements subject to the complaint will be visible, the data of the Customer making the complaint, and the customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller shall respond to the complaint request without delay, no later than within 31 days, and if he does not do so within that period, the Customer's request shall be deemed justified.
7, 2014, in New Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to Hetmanska 34/33.
8. The basis for recognition of the guarantee is the writing of the victim's report to the courier.
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The Administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Personal data of Customers collected by the administrator through the Online Store is collected for the purpose of fulfilling the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees to it – also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery by post or courier in the Online Store, the Administrator makes the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or intermediary executing the shipments on behalf of the Administrator.
(b) In the case of a Customer who uses an electronic payment method or a payment card in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data available to the Customer, the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access and correct the content of his data.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
6. The Customer has the right to download his/her personal data and the person has the right to be forgotten, which means that he/she may ask for the deletion of his/her data.
7, 2014, in New Personal data will be deleted after 50 years.
8. We assure you that we want to best protect the data you have provided to us and we hope that with this information you will feel more confident and, above all, safer in your relationship with us.
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, i.e.: changes in the law, changes in payment methods and deliveries – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer at least 7 days in advance of any change.
3. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on consumer rights, the Act on the protection of personal data.